Friday, June 26, 2009

01

aaahhh! i have been peeing my pants (literally) all day and every day since hearing the news. i was recently cast as the moritz stiefel replacement in the spring awakening national tour. i cannot believe it and i do not think i ever truly will. what seems like my wildest dream has been realized. my stomach feels like it is going to fall out of my butt. i had the opportunity to see john gallagher, jr. and blake bashoff play the role so i know i have ENORMOUS shoes to fill. at the same time, i could not be more excited to start this journey. rehearsals begin july 20th and opening night is october 6th in milwaukee, wisconsin.

asogiahsognosdjlhsdlbnaeiblnsdligsneb!!!

1 comments:

Haley said...

Hey! I just wanted to say that I saw you in Dallas this afternoon, and you ROCKED IT. After seeing Blake Bashoff I knew the new Moritz would have some big shoes to fill because Blake owned Moritz, but you changed the character a bit and made it yours and made me love Moritz even more than I already did. You did a great job!